Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Gonna forget about myself for a while, gonna go out and see what others need

Hello, it is now 2007.

Apart from the most drunken New Year's Eve celebrations in a long time, the highlight of my Xmas/New Year period was definately watching the PDC darts final between Raymond Van Barneveld and Phil Taylor. I wrote an article on Sportingo about the final. Unbelievable darts. So please check that out if you have the time/inclination.

May I wish you all a happy new year. Let's hope that 2007 is far better than 2006. And in case you're wondering what the link in the title to the darts story is, it is that 'Thunder on the Mountain' was used as a song over a darts montage in the final. Bob Dylan really does get everywhere these days. Including bloody adverts for Mitsubishi 4x4 gas-guzzling cars. That made me die inside a little bit, but maybe that's for another blog post.

Thunder on the Mountain

No comments:



Check me out, if you dare