Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Down these streets the fools rule

I've been busy organising this!

Backstreets IV. At the Windmill in Brixton, London on Friday February 8th 2008. Tickets are £4 on the door or available in advance from We Got Tickets.

We've got, Official Secrets Act whom the guardian like, Philedelphia Main Line who feature the brother of the dude from Jet, The Kits who rock like there is no tomorrow and a return for Alphabet Backwards as I liked them so much last time. Plus me choosing songs in between and guest DJs at the end. It's a great day out for all the family. More info here.


In related news, I've finally had the second part of my article on Bootlegging completed, written a review of the soundtrack to Dylan's film, I'm Not There, and also we've got the return of Rockbeatstone TV (expect one for January up soon!).

No comments:



Check me out, if you dare