Thursday, April 19, 2007

You've Got a lot of Nerve

Does anyone else want to go round this kid’s house, smash up his computer, punch him in the face and steal his tickets ? Read what I’m on about here.

I mean he's making money off the back of music fans so he can go to the cinema with his mates. What a tosser. Get a fucking paper round you little shit.


Alternatively you can read my live review of Tiny Masters of Today. They are a punk band from Brooklyn, New York. Their average age is 11. They were hilarious.

Positively 4th Street

2 comments:

Will said...

Thought you were talking about Cho Seung-hui for a moment there...

* (asterisk) said...

Doesn't bother me too much, the touting thing, especially on such a small scale as this guy. But that may be because I don't go to many gigs these days. I recently paid £80 on eBay for two Bright Eyes tix with a face value of £20 each. And it got me thinking the same way as that kid does. To be honest, though, I can't be arsed! I spend too much time working already.



Check me out, if you dare