Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Don't put my faith in nobody, not even a scientist.

Well, maybe this time Bob you should put your faith in a scientist. Science has announced that a Robbie Williams concert may have to be cancelled due to the close proximity of some endangered bats to the proposed arena.
For once science has come up trumps and delivered benefits to society. No longer must one be prepared to endure a Robbie Williams concert. However, the prommoters have said that they will do "everything we are asked for, so that the animals will survive Robbie's concerts". Forget the animals, what about the humans I say. Perhaps we can get science on the case for that - perhaps some kind of invention which binds and gags Robbie Williams is in order. I sense a government grant being awarded soon thanks to the massive media pressure which this blog post will create.
In other news, I went to the pub last night where I met a friend of a friend who was telling me about 'Space Docking'. This is when the faeces of an individual are hardened to be used as a dildo. Do not ask me anymore about this, I'm as baffled as you are. However, I am unwilling to research it on the internet, seeing as I am at work. I thought it was a funny story though.
Also catch my reviews of Belle & Sebastian's 'The Life Pursuit' and Television Personnalities' 'My Dark Places' at rockbeatstone.

No comments:



Check me out, if you dare