Thursday, March 09, 2006

She was tired of the attention, tired of playin' the role of Big Jim's wife.

Don't Hassle the Hoff...
Celebrity news alert!!! David Hasselhoff's wife has claimed that he is violent. So it's perhaps time to look at the art of David Hasselhoff, his legacy and his loud mouth.
The internet is a veritable fountain of knowledge. The Hasselhoff is no exception. His official website presents the man, his work, and no doubt has the contact details of his agent incase he is needed for a new hollywood blockbuster or a concert in Germany.
But the most interesting website and one which has convinced me that the Hoff is evil is this website called David Hasselhoff is the Anti-Christ. This website comes to the conclusion that he must be the anti-christ - how else explain the popularity of Baywatch? (well boobs for one, but i'll pretend that it's something else because it's funnier).
The website showcases some of the 'blasphomies' that the Hoff has said over the years. Here they are repeated in full for you readers out there:
"I'm good looking and I make a lot of money"
"There are many dying children who'se last wish is to meet me"
"I'm a six-foot all-American guy, and handsome and talented as well"
"Before long, I'll have my own channel - I'll be like Barney"
"[Baywatch] is responsible for a lot of world peace"
"I find it a bit sad that there is no photo of me hanging on the walls in the Berlin Museum at Checkpoint Charlie" - On his role in the fall of the Berlin wall.
What an absolute dick. I wish good luck to Hasselhoff's wife.

No comments:



Check me out, if you dare