Friday, November 03, 2006

So the radio didn't work so well

For the thousands of henotbusybeingbornisbusydying readers out there in Berkshire, Heartfordshire and Bedfordshire, I was on BBC Three Counties radio for my work today. Had a five minute or so interview with the presenter at lunch time.

Other media appearances in my life include being on the news on television when they built a by-pass around my village in East Sussex. I was also part of a close-up in a television debate for William Hague when he was trying to get his message across that he wasn’t a joke (they applied make-up to his head, so the bright lights did not reflect on TV). This was before the 2001 election. I also have had my head appear in the crowd behind an action shot of Bono and The Edge. It was part of an Observer Music Monthly piece and I happened to be in the crowd in one of the photos of their London gigs.

But this is the first time that I have been the only focus. Next step is television, maybe Big Brother will take me next time?

Talkin' World War III Blues

1 comment:

Will said...

Funny you should mention that - there's a fuzzy pic of my head is in the NME this week...



Check me out, if you dare