Friday, November 17, 2006

To quote a phrase...

Some of my favourite quotes for the weekend, sorry I can’t be bothered doing a proper update, I was up half the night playing the Simpsons edition of the board game Monopoly. Also accept my apologies that some of these are in French, I guess the language just sounds better than English for this kind of thing.

“Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point” - Blaise Pascal. Roughly translated it means, “the heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of”.

“Sex is a lot like bridge. If you don't have a good partner, then you'd better have a good hand" - Woody Allen.

“If you tell the truth about how you're feeling, it becomes funny” – from my favourite comedian, Larry David and so true.

“Un bon mot ne prouve rien” – Voltaire. Roughly translated it means, “A witty saying proves nothing", probably the best quote here...

You're a Big Girl Now

No comments:



Check me out, if you dare