Wednesday, March 07, 2007

As she was walkin' by the arcade



Arcade Fire countdown: Only eight more days to go until I see the second greatest live band in the world play Brixton Academy (second only to Wilco).

I've been listening to their new album Neon Bible. Great stuff. I especially like track two: 'Keep the Car Running' and of course 'Intervention' which I first heard around Xmas time. Best line from 'Intervention' is this one by far: "They're singing hallelujah when defeating your heart".

But the album is all about mood, and there's stacks of it on Neon Bible. I'll write a proper review when I get the time and post a link to it here. Can't wait until next Thursday though, i'm stupidly excited by the prospect of seeing this band again.


1 comment:

Will said...

DAMN YOU



Check me out, if you dare