Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"I thought you'd never say hello," she said

Hello everyone. This is my first blog post.

I have stayed away from doing this before as I always felt that there was something quite wrong about the fact that someone may read my thoughts and comments. I mean, how self-important must one be to think that their thoughts are interesting to others. Most people don't care.

But then I weighed up the fact that in reality very few people will read this. How many billions of people don't even have a telephone line? And to think that people nowadays get annoyed that they don't have mega-high speed broadband internet access available everywhere or that their blackberry doesn't work on the train home. (hold on there, I nearly got serious for a minute).

I intend to use this blog to discuss various issues that enter my head at the specific time that I sit in front of the computer to write it. I in no way want to use this blog to change the world, elect a president, pull women or make money. I will be frivolous to the extreme with some delicious insights into society's foibles thrown in for good measure.

I live in London, UK. I am 26 years old. I am a recently reformed smoker. My passions are: my girlfriend, Bob Dylan, rock music, Southampton Football Club, darts, beer, Family Guy, the Sopranos, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. My pet hates are the Tory party, the Labour party, manufactured pop music, the War in Iraq, various (most) public figures, and rubbish television adverts.

Anyway thanks for reading my blog and I hope that you'll come back to read it again soon.

No comments:



Check me out, if you dare